Description of Position：
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day analyses,
reviews, and implements changes to Costco’s TW website so it is
optimized for search engines by using google analytics, google
console, and other necessary marketing techniques. Individuals will
work closely with the buying, operations and marketing teams to
ensure smooth flow between item setup, maintenance and eventual
propagation to the website.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and
expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify
trends and insights in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Track, report, and analyze website and marketing campaign
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the content team to ensure SEO best practices are
properly implemented on updated pages, categories, and other
- Provide content creation and content programming to drive
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and
other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Assist in other areas of the department as necessary.
- Degree in a quantitative.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Graduate with proven SEO/SEM experience/Related Study.
- Highly computer literate.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and
online traffic acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google
Analytics, Google console, Google Ad, Adobe Analytics,
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and
Abilities and characteristics recommended for
- Passion for e-commerce.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability in a
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis and resolution skills
- Good organizational skills to collate material from multiple
sources and produce content within tight deadlines.
- Able to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently
in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Detail-oriented, responsible, logical, studious, hands on, and
able to learn & prioritize.
- Strong execution, analytical and quantitative skills
- A good team player who is able to work with diversified
internal and external stakeholders on conflicting metrics and