Description of Position：
This position will be responsible for
supporting marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and
reporting information and materials. This position requires the
ability to work cross functionally, especially as a liaison between
Graph, Merchandise, Operation and other required departments
Reporting to the Web Manager, the Marketing
Specialist is responsible for a wide variety of duties in support
of eCommerce marketing activities for TW e-commerce site.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Communicate with including Merchandise, Graph, depot and
vendors to relay, gather information and to resolve issues.
- EDM, mailer, and brochure preparations including idea
brainstorm, execution, and following up reports analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of digital, eCommerce best
practices and consumer trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Assist in other areas of the department as necessary.
- 1 year work experience as a marketing specialist with
- Associate’s degree or Five-year junior college diploma
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Knowledge in e-commerce and marketing
- Knowledge in basic html a plus.
Abilities and characteristics recommended for
- Passion for e-commerce.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability in a
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis and resolution skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible, logical, studious, hands on, and
able to learn & prioritize.
- Strong execution, analytical and quantitative skills
- A good team player who is able to work with diversified
internal and external stakeholders on conflicting metrics and